CONNECTION IN ACTION
- At Starbucks, the key innovation was it’s company culture (NEW)
- A beacon of leadership—in an unexpected place (NEW)
- Observing group dynamics and the creative process in Potsdam, Germany
- Leading a conversation to bridge the gap between inside counsel, outside counsel, and business leaders
- Attended AIPLA/University of Illinois conference on the possibility of a small claims court for patent litigation
- Attended Lift13 Conference in Geneva, Switzerland
- Visited IP Officials in Havana, Cuba with special AIPLA Delegation
- Created “Stand With Staten Island” Campaign to support hurricane relief for hard-hit Staten Island
DECODING THE DISCONNECT
- True—what you wanted, didn’t happen…. But it’s not for the reason you think! (NEW)
- Blend in first, THEN stand out!
- Do you want to be liked?
- When do investors HATE hearing GOOD ideas?
- Facing the blank page: What’s Your Block to Creativity?
- A lesson from Little League baseball: Kick the Critic OUT!
- Making Connections: What Makes an Introduction Stick?